cxf-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Skawinski <p_skawin...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Maven dependencies for restful web services with cxf
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:50:00 GMT

Does it mean that at the moment it is not possible to build cxf applications based on JAXRS?

If not, is there some tips on how to build them: which dependencies and eventually repositories
should be provided? Because the current "Building your cxf project with maven" does not include
the needed jaxrs dependencies. I tried using the pom included there and extended it with the
org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs:jar:2.2-SNAPSHOT dependency and apache.incubating repository
and it still fails with resolving artifacts for the org.apache.abdera as listed below.

thx in advance,

Piotr

Discover the new Windows Vista