cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Julius Davies" <juliusdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Http-conduit disableCNCheck
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 06:56:42 GMT
Hi,

Feel free to use the not-yet-commons-ssl hostname verifier.  I have a
CLA on file (http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html).  This
code was accepted by httpcomponents, and is part of httpclient-4.x.

I've been really inactive for the last year.  The httpclient
(http://hc.apache.org/) version is getting more attention.  Might be
more attractive to you (split across several files):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/module-client/src/main/java/org/apache/http/conn/ssl/

yours,

Julius

--