cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Grr. Maven.
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:21:41 GMT
To compile in Maven, you might need to reference all these jars. But you
will not need to deploy all those jars. There are many things behind the
scenes that you don't see that require many other jars than you are used to.
The more you mes with Maven, the more you will totally fall in love with
everything it is providing. Even if you don't understand it right now.

Once you download those jars, they are local and you do NOT have to
re-download everything each time.

--
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

coming soon: 866-BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
---