cxf-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: Grr. Maven.
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:46:54 GMT
To compile my client I only needed three of them.  To run my client,
connect to the vendor's Web Service, I have to keep adding things to my
runtime classpath.

I am also trying to think a couple steps ahead, when I go from my simple
client test application to deploying my client inside an existing Tomcat
WebApp which has a completely different mechanism for managing runtime
dependencies.  This is why I like to know what I need and why I need
it.  But it seems the stars are aligning against my philosophy.

How is a Maven repository typically accessed in a runtime production
environment?