cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UserNameToken capabilities for Encryption?
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:29:20 GMT

I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say "UserNameToken for
Encryption/Decryption" (do you mean UserNameToken for WS-Security or X.509
token profile for WS-Security?)  I think we had one person mention something
like that a few months back, but IIRC was not able to provide definitive
documentation over what that was.

Glen