cxf-users mailing list archives

From rgavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.1.3 JMS Conduit
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:20:20 GMT

Greetings,

The problem with temporary replyTo queues is that it is difficult to
semantically associate the temporary replyTo queues with their original
"request" queues. Using a named replyTo queue with a selector based on the
correlationId solves this problem. I'll be happy to open a jira if one has
not already been opened for this issue.

/Ron