cxf-users mailing list archives

From JuliusIT <rizzogiu...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Null parameter in request and response
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:41:35 GMT

Benson Margulies-4 wrote:

> This doesn't show me how you run the service, just how you generated
> the code. Have you looked at the examples?
>
> I need to know how you start your endpoint.
>
> Have you read:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/a-simple-jax-ws-service.html
>
> particularly look for the heading 'Publishing a Service'.

This is how i runned it (like the example, i follow that part, maybe is to
small for what I need).

    protected TestSoapServiceServer() throws Exception {
        Object implementor = new TestSoapServiceImplementation();
        String address = "http://localhost:9090/SoapPort";
        Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);
    }

Thanks to you I changed to

    	DerwidSoapServiceImplementation implementor = new
DerwidSoapServiceImplementation();
    	JaxWsServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
    	svrFactory.setServiceClass(DerwidSoapService.class);
    	svrFactory.setAddress("http://localhost:9090/SoapPort");
    	svrFactory.setServiceBean(implementor);
    	svrFactory.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
    	svrFactory.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());
    	svrFactory.create();

so now I can supply my server logging (as I should have done from the
beginning...)

2-nov-2008 13.35.04 org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor logging
INFO: Inbound Message
----------------------------
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {content-type=[text/xml; charset=UTF-8], connection=[keep-alive],
transfer-encoding=[chunked], Host=[localhost:9090], SOAPAction=[""],
User-Agent=[Java/1.6.0_07], Accept=[*], Pragma=[no-cache],
Cache-Control=[no-cache]}
Messages:
Message:

Payload: <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns2:TestSendFile
--------------------------------------
2-nov-2008 13.35.04
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor$LoggingCallback onClose
INFO: Outbound Message
---------------------------
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {SOAPAction=[""]}
Messages:
Payload: <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns2:TestSendFileResponse
xmlns:ns2="http://soap.test.xyz.com/"><code>0</code></ns2:TestSendFileResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

As I can see the incoming soap message are correct but the response not,
should be some code error with message. I can't understand. I know this
should be a unqualified/qualified issue, but I can't understand where is the
problem, maybe is how i initialize the client. I'll also check it