cxf-users mailing list archives

From Marc Giger <gigerst...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: commit: r688596 cxf 2.0.9
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:06:59 GMT
Hi Benson

My setup (with camel-routing) :-)
Any ideas?

Thank you!

Marc

<bean id="salaryDeclarationServiceImpl"
          class="ch.itserve.lohnstandard.refapps2.receiver.ws20051002.service.SalaryDeclarationServiceImpl">
        <property name="userConfig" ref="userConfig"/>
        <property name="messageStore" ref="messageStore"/>
        <property name="resourceLoader" ref="defaultResourceLoader"/>
        <property name="transformer" ref="xslTransformer"/>
        <property name="logStore" ref="logStore"/>
        <property name="defaultUser" ref="defaultUserInstance"/>
        <property name="wsUtils20051002" ref="wsUtils"/>
    </bean>

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="routerEndpoint" address="/SalaryDeclarationService"
                     serviceClass="ch.itserve.lohnstandard.refapps2.receiver.ws20051002.service.SalaryDeclarationServiceImpl">
        <cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
            <ref bean="prepareMessageStoreFaultOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="messageStoreFaultOutInterceptor"/>
        </cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

    <jaxws:endpoint id="salaryDeclarationServiceJAXWS" implementor="#salaryDeclarationServiceImpl"
                    address="local://SalaryDeclarationServiceJAXWS">
        <jaxws:inInterceptors>
            <bean class="ch.itserve.lohnstandard.refapps2.shared.webservice.server.interceptors.IDInInterceptor"/>
            <bean class="ch.itserve.lohnstandard.refapps2.shared.webservice.server.interceptors.RemoveInterceptorsInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="wss4jInSignatureInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="eivWebInInterceptor"/>
        </jaxws:inInterceptors>
        <jaxws:outInterceptors>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="wss4jOutSignatureInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="tamperSignatureOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="messageStoreAfterSignatureOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="wss4JOutEncryptInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="tamperEncryptionOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="messageStoreAfterEnctyptionOutInterceptor"/>
        </jaxws:outInterceptors>
        <jaxws:outFaultInterceptors>
            <ref bean="faultCatcherOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="prepareMessageStoreFaultOutInterceptor"/>
            <ref bean="messageStoreFaultOutInterceptor"/>
        </jaxws:outFaultInterceptors>
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true"/>
        </jaxws:properties>
        <jaxws:schemaLocations>
            <jaxws:schemaLocation>wsdl/SalaryDeclaration.xsd</jaxws:schemaLocation>
            <jaxws:schemaLocation>wsdl/SalaryDeclarationContainer.xsd</jaxws:schemaLocation>
            <jaxws:schemaLocation>wsdl/SalaryDeclarationServiceTypes.xsd</jaxws:schemaLocation>
        </jaxws:schemaLocations>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="localEndpoint" address="local://SalaryDeclarationServiceJAXWS"
                     transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local"
                     wsdlURL="wsdl/wsdl/SalaryDeclarationService.wsdl"
                     serviceClass="ch.itserve.lohnstandard.refapps2.receiver.ws20051002.service.SalaryDeclarationServiceImpl"
                     endpointName="s:SalaryDeclaration"
                     serviceName="s:SalaryDeclarationService"
                     xmlns:s="http://www.swissdec.ch/schema/sd/20051002/SalaryDeclarationService">
        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.directDispatch">
                <value type="java.lang.Boolean">true</value>
            </entry>
        </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

--