cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL on server side without container
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:13:55 GMT
On Sunday 02 November 2008 4:42:36 am JuliusIT wrote:
> Hi again
>
> I was looking to provide a server side SSL without using a container such
> Tomcat, like in Jsch for Sftp. I look around in the documetation and in the
> example but they all use Spring configuration.
> I would really like to put the server in a container, but my boss doesn't
> want this solution.

Umm...  you can use the spring configuration without running a full blown
container.   Take a look at the wsdl_first_https sample.    It brings up our
internal Jetty on an SSL port for the client to hit.    It's spring
configuration, but using a "main method" type thing to start it up and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org