cxf-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@bighillsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Creating CXF war file... how to get proper dependencies??
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:13:16 GMT
All,

What's the odds of us being able to compile the 3-5 most common use
cases for configuring CXF, and then being able to outline dependencies
for each? If we are going to improve our documentation, then this
seems like low-hanging fruit. Everyone can benefit from having this
documented.

My configuration has been simply a web application using jax-rs
configured with Spring. Anyone else want to volunteer their
configurations? Perhaps we can see some usage patterns and document
the common ones first.

Cheers,

Brad