cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@progress.com>
Subject Re: POJO or JAX-WS
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:34:35 GMT
Hi

You can do POJO with JAXWS (java first style) and JAXB involved
or with Aegis binding which requires no JAXWS annotations.
On top of it you can also do JAXRS which supports Aegis binding too.

I guess going with explicit JAXWS can you give more options, as far as dealing with more complex
requirements is concerned - but if
simplicity is the top priority then you might want to go with Aegis support - and you will
be able to do both SOAP and (restful)
HTTP services

Cheers, Sergey