cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Clegg" <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Persistent helper objects on server side
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:04:08 GMT
Morning all,

This is a slightly noob-ish question that reflects my lack of
experience with Java web apps in general.

I have some objects for database access and business logic which I
want to create on deploying my service WAR. I want these to hang
around within the CXF servlet so they can by called on by my service
implementation classes.

Where do I put the code to initialize them? And how do I call them
from my services?

A pointer to a relevant example would be ideal, unless it's just a
two-line answer.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

(PS... The objects in question use Guice for dependency injection, if
anyone has any extra tips about linking CXF to Guice then fire away,
otherwise I'm sure I can figure that part out from a general example.)