cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Roland Carlsson" <buu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java failed?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:57:31 GMT
Thank you for your answer!

The problem is that I don't find a way to use the EstateObject.java
generated by wsdl2java from the GetObjectResponse or
GetObjectResponse.GetObjectResult
in the client code example.There are no getEstateObject method in the
generated code. So I don't understand how I am supposed to get an instance
of the EstateObject after i called the webservice. The ObjectFactory doesn't
take arguments to create an EstateObject from the GetObjectResult.

------ code example
// call the webservice
GetObjectResponse.GetObjectResult _getObject__return =
port.getObject(_getObject_objectNo);

EstateObject estateObject = _getObject_return.? // there is no
getEstateObject.
----------

The java files generated are the following:

EstateObject.java // contains the static inner classes Object and
Object.EstateAddress and Object.RealEstate
Fast3KObject.java
Fast3KObjectSoap_Fast3KObjectSoap_client.java
Fast3KObjectSoap_Fast3KObjectSoap_server.java
Fast3KObjectSoap.java
Fast3KObjectSoapImpl.java
GetObject.java
GetObjectResponse.java
ObjectFactory.java // has a couple of createEstateObject and variations but
it create only empty object (no arguments or setters)
package-info.java

Best regards
Roland

Ps: Daniel, I apologize for sending the above directly to you yesterday. I
should have checked the addresses before sending.