cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.1.3 & Simple Front End & Spring
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 05:31:49 GMT
Thanks!!!...it worked...some minor hickup though...

If I stay with the default jaxb databinding, a simple call ping(String msg) showed msg=null
on the server side.

If I use aegis, then ping works with the msg passed through to the server, but then a problem
on the enum popped up...

 <bean id="aegisDataBinding" class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>

    <bean id="mgmtServiceClientFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="serviceClass" value="xyz.services.MgmtService"/>
        <property name="address" value="http://localhost:8084/xyz-services/mgmtService"/>
        <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisDataBinding"/>
    </bean>

My enum class is sync'ed between the server and client, so I have no idea why that would happen...any
idea?

Thanks again!!!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
        at org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.XMLStreamDataReader.read(XMLStreamDataReader.java:49)
        at org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.XMLStreamDataReader.read(XMLStreamDataReader.java:34)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.getPara(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:235)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:120)