cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundling ASM in CXF
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:22:13 GMT
Hi Ian,

I went through the WrapperHelper that you show me. I think the code just
  works as button which enables of disables the WrapperHelperCompiler.
The WrapperHelperCompiler uses the ASM with the hard dependencies and
maven shade plugin will take care of it.

If you have a wrong version ASM for CXF in your class patch and you
can't endorse it with the CXF shipped version, you just need to use the
ASM relocated CXF bundler to go around it.

So I don't think it is necessary to add a cxf-util-asm into the our
maven repository.

Willem