cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabo Manuel <kman...@solegysystems.com>
Subject Re: [JAX-WS][JAX-RS][JAVA-FIRST] Problem in the auto-generated wsdl
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:23:30 GMT
Hi Sergey,

 > here the Account will be unmarshalled as expected but because you have
 > the runtime mistakenly ignores it....

Thanks for that. So the JAX-WS annotation is indeed messing with the
JAX-RS?

Do I still open a JIRA? Is it ok if I submit an archive containing the
files or it is really preferred that the code is pasted along with the
email text (kinda' messy)?

On my side, I would try to have two interfaces which would have the same
set of methods but with different sets of annotation. Then have one
implementation class implementing both interfaces... I'm not sure what
this would yield, but if the issue is just with regards to the mix-up of
annotations, I think this would be an acceptable work-around for now...

I'll update you with the results of that test too.

Again, my thanks for your time.

Gabo