cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problems with non-Java clients
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:18:18 GMT
One thing I found is the following import:
<import
namespace="http://spring.server.webservices.wsadapter.sigasadt.zilics.com.br/"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
I do not really understand what this does.

The other thing is the import of the WSDL containing the porttype. When
using .Net make sure you use the command line generator and give it both
wsdl files on the command line.
I have made the experience that the command line code generator does not
always work when you simply give it the main wsdl. In general I would be
carefull with imports. One thing you could try is integrating the wsdl
in one file without imports.

Generally I do not like generating WSDLs myself. It is just too easy to
make slight errors that cause problems on some platforms. I have written
an article on the CXF wiki how to define your service in Java and then
let CXF generate the wsdl. Then you can use this WSDL in both your
clients and your server.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/defining-contract-first-webservices-with-wsdl-generation-from-java.html
The WSDLs generated this way should work with .Net.

Greetings
Christian

--

Christian Schneider