cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject CXF 2.1.3 & Simple Front End & Spring
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 03:48:04 GMT
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info for web method
createRole.
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:113)

I got the above exceptions trying to use simple front end with Spring.  With 2.1.1, I got
the same problem, but the line number was 150 instead of 113.

I have included by server-side and client-side Spring context files.  Both projects (server/client)
include cxf as a separate maven project.  Ie. I created a common-cxf maven project that included
all the regular CXF jars, then my server/client maven projects declared a dependency on common-cxf.

The WSDL comes up alright with ?wsdl, so I am at a dead-end.  I read some post about someone
patching 2.1.1 to fix this issue, but it seems to have not been fixed ?!?

Please help...appreciate all pointers!  Thanks...

---Server Spring Context---
WAR context: /xyz-services

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

    <simple:server id="roleMgmtWS"
                   serviceClass="xyz.services.MgmtService"
                   address="/mgmtService">
        <simple:serviceBean>
            <bean class="xyz.serviceimpl.MgmtServiceImpl" />
        </simple:serviceBean>
        <simple:dataBinding>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" />
        </simple:dataBinding>
    </simple:server>

---Client Spring Context---
WSDL: http://localhost:8084/xyz-services/mgmtService?wsdl

    <bean id="mgmtService"
          class="xyz.services.MgmtService"
          factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

    <bean id="clientFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="serviceClass" value="xyz.services.MgmtService"/>
        <property name="address" value="http://localhost:8084/xyz-services/mgmtService"/>
    </bean>