cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bundling ASM in CXF
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:32:03 GMT
On Tuesday 28 October 2008 12:13:38 pm Andrew Clegg wrote:
> You can use Maven's assembly plugin to suck all the dependencies for
> your project into one jar, including CXF and all its dependencies, if
> that helps:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/descriptor-refs.html#
>jar-with-dependencies

That, in general, doesn't work well with CXF unless you depend on the
cxf-bundle jar and not the individual modules.   There are files that needs
to be merged together for it to work well.  (the spring.schemas,
spring.handlers, cxf.extension, etc...)

The maven shade plugin can be configured to properly handle all of that.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org