cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [revisiting] jax-ws @WebParam "Required" annotation?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:20:55 GMT

If you use the ServerFactoryBeans (and not just "Endpoint.publish(...)"), you
can call:

factory.getServiceFactory().getConfigurations()
or setConfigurations() to manipulate the list of configurations.  In general,
you would do something like:

factory.getServiceFactory().getConfigurations().add(0, yourConfig);

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org