cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bjørn T Johansen" <...@havleik.no>
Subject Problem adding SOAP Headers and .Net?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:08:03 GMT
I am trying to develop some web services using Java and CXF and the
clients that are going to use these are written in .Net.
But I am having a problem... When I add SOAP headers like this..:

LogonServiceResponse logon(@WebParam(name = "userId") String userId,
@WebParam(name = "password") String password, @WebParam(name =
"soap_username", header = true, mode = WebParam.Mode.IN) String
soap_username, @WebParam(name = "soap_password", header = true, mode =
WebParam.Mode.IN) String soap_password);

(i.e the two last arguments), I get the following error from Visual
Studio when trying to add the web reference..:

Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to
import binding 'serviceSoapBinding' from namespace
'http://webservices.domainservice.as.asp.no/'. Unable to import
operation 'logonService'. Part 'soap_username' from message
'logonService' in namespace
'http://webservices.domainservice.as.asp.no/' is missing the element
attribute. The element attribute is required for headers when
Use=Literal.

Can someone help me, this is my first try to make web services....

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange
Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: