cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to handle a large response object or attachment with CXF?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:09:20 GMT

Ronald,

You would need to create a client spring configuration that would configure
the http:conduit to use a "DecoupledEndpoint" for the response.   If you look
at the "ws_addressing" sample, in src/demo/ws_addressing/client/client.xml,
you can see that the client is setting up a separate URL for the server to
call back on with the response.     That URL will be put in the "reply-to"
ws-addressing header and the server will use that for the reply.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org