cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd is OLD
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:33:25 GMT

In general, when we release, I tend to just explode the cxf-bundle jar and
copy the schemas directory out of it.   That's the only place where all the
schemas are really in a single place.    Otherwise you need funky scripts and
stuff to grab all the schemas from all over the place in the maven tree, and
I would argue they don't really belong in the maven tree as individual
artifacts.   They really don't do anyone any good there.

Dan

On Friday 10 October 2008 4:59:12 am Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Willem
>
> Sounds like a good idea indeed. I've never done a CXF kit deployment though
> so not sure how this script would be used. Can you explain more please ?
>
> Thanks, Sergey
>
> > Hi Sergey,
> >
> > It is very easy to let mvn publish the schema into the repository when
> > deploy the kit.
> > How about run auto sync script to copy the schema which is deployed in
> > the maven repo ?
> > In Camel , we are using this script to publish the latest schema into
> > the web site.
> >
> > Willem
> >
> > Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> >> It's been updated now, should sync in the next few hours. Apologies it
> >> took me so long to do it - I was having some issues with logging in to
> >> the people.apache.org from my Windows box :-) and I was also
> >> postponing the update as the schema would likely change soon too, once
> >> I add some schema validation support to the jax rs endpoints
> >>
> >> Cheers, Sergey
> >>
> >> ----- Original Message ----- From: "smallufo" <smallufo@gmail.com>

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org