cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Handler -> Interceptor Namespace Removal
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:08:08 GMT
On Monday 06 October 2008, jmdev wrote:
> One additional data point in case it will help...  Once the
> interceptors remove the "wsu" namespace declaration, it is not defined
> anywhere else in the document.  Even though it is used for the
> attribute, the out-of-the-box interceptors remove the declaration.
>
> I hope you can provide some assistance :)

Any chance you could provide a simple test case for this?   I know xalan
2.7.0 has a habbit of removing namespaces it doesn't think are used, but
really are used.   2.7.1 was just put into the repo last week and I want
to test it a bit.   However, I'm struggling to see how xalan would be
involved in this case.   Strange.

In anycase, a testcase would be good so I can dig in with a debugger.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org