cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: name collision : Exception
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:38:37 GMT

I just checked the code and the velocity template we use specifically
looks like:

public class $expClass.Name extends Exception {

Thus, we would need an update to that template.   A bug report and a
patch would be great.

The file to look at is:
tools/wsdlto/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/wsdlto/frontend/jaxws/template/fault.vm

However, I'm not sure if just changing to java.lang.Exception will work
cause the methods on the interface may say:

doFoo(..) throws Exception;
and I'm not sure which it would pick up.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org