cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Persistent helper objects on server side
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 16:53:12 GMT

I guess the "proper" answer for us at this point would be to define the
objects in Spring and let spring inject them into your service beans and
stuff.   That's more or less the normal way we do it.

Another option it to inject the Bus into your service with:
@Resource
Bus bus;

And save things on the bus that you could retrieve later.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA