cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Life-cycle events for services hosted by CXFServlet
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:19:32 GMT

You can probably just subclass CXFServlet--it has the standard HttpServlet's
destroy() and Spring's onApplicationEvent() methods that can be of use for
you:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/servlet/CXFServlet.java?revision=701830&view=markup

HTH,
Glen