cxf-users mailing list archives

From Omkar Patil <ospatil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring jaxws:client ignores http-conduit config
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:05:30 GMT

I'm working on CXF 2.1.2 and Spring 2.5.4 and I have come across the same
issue where I get SocketTimeoutException on the client side even though I
have set ReceiveTimeOut to 0 in the Spring configuration. As already
mentioned in this thread, everything works fine if you set the
ReceiveTimeout programmatically. Here is how my client-side http conduit
setting in the spring context looks like -

    <http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
        <http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout="0" />
    </http-conf:conduit>

I found this entry on the mailing list and as requested by Dan, I have
created a small eclipse based demo web application for this issue. Attaching
cxf-mtom-spring-conf-issue.zip file that contains the demo app as well as
readme.txt that provides setup instructions. I would appreciate if someone
takes a look and confirms whether it's an issue.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20067244/cxf-mtom-spring-conf-issue.zip
cxf-mtom-spring-conf-issue.zip

Cheers,
Omkar