cxf-users mailing list archives

From sedo <sed...@gmail.com>
Subject attributeFormDefault does NOT generate in package-info.java
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 13:06:58 GMT

Hi,
problem:
wsdl declares that elementFormDefault="qualified" and
attributeFormDefault="unqualified",
generated code using wsdl2java tool does NOT contain annotation about
attributeFormDefault in package-info.java file. There is only
elementFormDefault..
I'am using some binding (to change package names and to map some types to
DOM representation)

This causes me problems. I need to generated code - package-info.java
contains also this annotation
attributeFormDefault = javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.UNQUALIFIED

can you help me?
how can i tell jaxb to generate this annotation?