cxf-users mailing list archives

From mj1932 <mj1...@hotmail.com>
Subject jax-ws @WebParam "Required" annotation?
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:08:57 GMT

Im kinda a newb to using jax-ws annotations.  I have created a WebService
using jax-ws annotations that I'm exposing using CXF.  I have explicitly
marked it as DOC, LITERAL and all my java clients & SOAP-UI can use it fine.
Unfortunately a FLEX client is having issues and I think it maybe because
the @WebParam shows up as "optional".  Is there an annotation to make a
@WebParam required?  I've looked around at Sun, IBM, and CXF sites regarding
annotations and haven't found anything defined for that via any of the
JAX-WS related JSRs.  Any advice to configure these as required would be
appreciated.  Also if anyone can recommend any other resources to solicit
about this, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.