cxf-users mailing list archives

From samuel_rg <srajaseka...@tsys.com>
Subject issues with xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 16:55:10 GMT

I am using CXF 2.1.1 and when the incoming XML request has notation that uses
xmlns:xsi the Schema Validation in CXF fails. Attached below is the XML
request that I am sending and the response that I got. Is there anything
wrong with the Request as it works fine with Axis and we are migrating to
CXF and it gives  this error.

Request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<soapenv:Body>
<getAccountTransactions xsi:type="ns1:getAccountTransactions"
xmlns="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction/type"
xmlns:ns1="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction/type">
  <ns2:accountId
xmlns:ns2="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction">13976358</ns2:accountId>
  </getAccountTransactions>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Response:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Unmarshalling Error: cvc-elt.4.2: Cannot resolve
'ns1:getAccountTransactions' to a type definition for element
'getAccountTransactions'. </faultstring>
    </soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>