cxf-users mailing list archives

From dan...@abis-reicom.de
Subject WSDL2Java question: Wrapped Lists
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:40:38 GMT
Hello,

I'm developing a web service with the java first approach. My domain
model contains Hibernate annotations.
As I don't want to share them with my webservice client, I thought it
might be a good idea to use wsdl2java to generate a seperate model for
the client which has no Hibernate annotations.

There is just one thing I'm wondering about: Why does wsdl2java
generate wrapper classes for Java lists (e.g.: List<Customer>)?

Is there any annotation I could use to produce a WSDL file that doesn't
use wrappers for lists?

Thanks,

Fabian