cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-2: Advice on CXF OSGi Bundle
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:03:47 GMT
Not all dependencies have been released as OSGi bundles at this point.
This is mainly because in ServiceMix, we don't provide support yet for
all CXF features, but we'd be happy to do so.
The main problem is that CXF can not be released as a set of bundles
because of some OSGi limitations wrt to sharing packages, so the have
to rely on a single CXF bundle at this point.
However, we should provided those in the near future, so if you want,
we could work on creating the needed bundles as patches for
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/bundles/trunk/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet