cxf-users mailing list archives

From Josef.Eis...@bgs-ag.de
Subject Antwort: Re: WS-Client throws Exception in WSS4JInInterceptor
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:22:02 GMT
Hi Freeman,

no as I understand we did not add OutInterceptors on the ServerSide:

We use EJB3.0 and the WSImpl class looks like:

@Stateless
@WebService(name="MyWS", serviceName="MyService", portName="ZielPort")
@InInterceptors(interceptors={ myPath.WSSecurityInterceptor" })
public class MyWSImpl implements MyWSInterface {

The myPath.WSSecurityInterceptor class adds the Interceptors in the way:

message.getInterceptorChain().add(new SAAJInInterceptor());

Is this o.k.?

-Josef

Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com>
05.09.2008 11:01
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: WS-Client throws Exception in WSS4JInInterceptor

One quick question, did you also add WSS4JOutInterceptor and
SAAJOutInterceptor for your server side?

Regards
Freeman

Josef.Eisele@bgs-ag.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we use UsernameToken and Signature in our WS-Security Secenario.
>
> For the Client we add SAAJOutInterceptor (because of Apache CXF 2.0.x)
and
> WSS4JOutInterceptor as additional OutInterceptors. ()
> For the Server we add SAAJInInterceptor (because of Apache CXF 2.0.x),
> WSS4JInInterceptor and ValidateUserTokenInterceptor(own Implementation)
as
> InInterceptors.
>
> The client puts all necessary information into the request, as far as I
> understand the data in my TCP/IP Monitor. The server processes the
Request
> and I see no errors in WSSecurityEngine, WSS4jInInterceptor etc. The
> server sends a HTTP/1.1 200 OK back to the client. And now the client
> throws an error:
>
> INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Request does not contain required

> Security header.
>         at

org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:150)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:60)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:395)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1932)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1790)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:576)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>         at

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
>         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
>         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)