cxf-users mailing list archives

From dan...@abis-reicom.de
Subject Advice on CXF OSGi Bundle
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:11:59 GMT
Hello,

I managed to use the CXF bundle from the Maven2 repository (cxf-bundle 2.1.2)
in an Equinox container with Spring-DM (Spring MVC).

Nevertheless, I had to create my own OSGi bundles for some CXF dependencies:
 * jaxb-api
 * jaxb-impl
 * saaj-api
 * wsdl4j
 * xml-resolver

Additionally, Maven needed some Apache Abdera libraries that I had to install
manually in my local repository.

Is there anyone who knows of a more convenient way to resolve these dependencies?
I got the information that the ServiceMix project has these deps in their repository.
Maybe I can get them from there but I don't know the correct repository entry for
Maven.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Fabian