cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF over HTTPS on Glassfish and Tomcat
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:44:39 GMT

At what point is it failing?   During client creation or while actually
invoking a method?

That's important.   Right now, we don't have anyway to retrieve the wsdl's via
custom SSL/HTTPS stuff.  Thus, if it's during the client creation, it's most
likely trying to retrieve the wsdl and that's not working.

If it's the latter case, it's USUALLY a wrong qname on the http-conf node.
Not sure how to debug that though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp