cxf-users mailing list archives

From "C. Manchet" <cecile.manc...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject JaxWsProxyFactoryBean creation fails if the value of serviceClass property doesn't ended with "Service"
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:21:42 GMT

Hi,

The JaxWsProxyFactoryBean creation fails if the name attribute of
<wsdl:service> doesn't ended with "Service".

Example :

--> In the WSDL I have : <wsdl:service name="Securite">.
The generated corresponding Service class : Securite.java
In the Spring configuration file :
	<bean id="securiteServiceFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
		<property name="serviceClass" value="test.securite.client.cxf.Securite"/>
		<property name="address"
value="http://localhost:9000/securitecxf/services/Securite"/>
		<property name="wsdlURL" value="classpath:wsdl/securite.wsdl" />
	</bean>

I have the exception :
with name 'securiteProxy' defined in class path resource
[beans_securite.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory
method [public java.lang.Object
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.create()] threw exception; nested
exception is org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Could not find definition for service
{http://cxf.client.securite.test/}SecuriteService.

--> If I modify the service name in the  WDSL (<wsdl:service
name="SecuriteService">, and so the generated corresponding Service class is
SecuriteService.java) and use the above Spring configuration file, it's OK.

--> If I set the serviceClass property to
"test.securite.client.cxf.SecuriteService" (that is the correct value of the
property), I have this exception :"Could not find definition for service
{http://cxf.client.securite.test/}SecuriteServiceService".

Thanks for you reply