cxf-users mailing list archives

From samuel_rg <srajaseka...@tsys.com>
Subject Re: CXF not propagating error
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:28:12 GMT

Hi Dan,

I amable to validate the Request by turning Schema Validation On and most of
my soap requests work fine. But I have one request mentioned below which
fails validation. CXF returns "Unmarshalling Error: cvc-elt.4.2: Cannot
resolve 'ns1:getAccountTransactions' to a type definition for element
'getAccountTransactions'. " Is it possible to know in what waythis request
is nota compliant soap request. I just highlighted the part of the message
that is causing this error inbold.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<soapenv:Body>
<getAccountTransactions xsi:type="ns1:getAccountTransactions"
xmlns="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction/type"
xmlns:ns1="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction/type">  <ns2:accountId
xmlns:ns2="http://api.prepaid.tsys.com/transaction">13976358</ns2:accountId>
  </getAccountTransactions>