cxf-users mailing list archives

From _Eric_ <E.Haer...@d-trust.net>
Subject wsdl2java NullPointer
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:47:27 GMT

When I run the wsdl2java tool I get an NullPointerexception.

E:\Eric\_Projects\TK\wsdl2java>C:\temp\apache-cxf-2.1.2\bin\wsdl2java
-verbose QesService.wsdl
wsdl2java -verbose QesService.wsdl
wsdl2java - Apache CXF 2.1.2

WSDLToJava Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:240)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:83)
        at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:103)
        at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:173)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.validator.WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.isValidOperation(WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.java:120)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.validator.WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.checkNameColllision(WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.java:58)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.validator.WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.isValid(WrapperStyleNameCollisionValidator.java:51)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.validate(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:547)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:193)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:232)
        ... 3 more

Google brought me some posting that sugest it is a mixture of problem in CXF
and in the wsdl. How can I find a workaround for the problem?

Grettings
Eric