cxf-users mailing list archives

From manish_goyal <manishkumar_go...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: help need cfx-http-binding
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:59:45 GMT

Hi,
I am trying one scenario in which i am using two different FUSE on different
machine. One of the FUSE having webservice deployed in it. another FUSE will
be calling that webservice.
I dont want to intrect directly with the FUSE which has webservice deployed
in it.
Client program can interact only via FUSE which call webservice .

I need help to configure cxf-bc for that.

Or if any alternate solution exists then please let me know.

I am attaching document which contain detail information about this. please
refer this.

please respond me as soon as possible.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19666481/Http-Binding.doc Http-Binding.doc
Thanks.