cxf-users mailing list archives

From jackdawson <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service URL to be changed in the client
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:52:29 GMT

This is what I found on a little research.

If I give port name and service endpoint interface
eg: super.getPort(LoginService, LoginService.class);
then it doesn't work.

But if I use service endpoint interface as the only argument
eg: super.getPort(LoginService.class);
then it works.

I can't think of any now. Any idea -why?

Thanks.