cxf-users mailing list archives

From kpalania <kpala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REST and WSDL
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:50:12 GMT

Thanks Sergey but I have to be honest. That sort of went above my head for
the most part! This is what I understand -
* REST does not require a WSDL but it could very well use it.
* In the REST world, WADL (Web Application Description Language) is more
appropriate than a WSDL.
* A SOAP client could work with a RESTful service implementation.

Right?