cxf-users mailing list archives

From kpalania <kpala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous Web Services using AsyncHandler
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:50:11 GMT

Thanks Nathan. Yeah, that is the key, I agree. Coincidentally, I had run into
that post as well. However, I am still a bit unclear as to how this would
work in a REST world, without WSDLs, etc. Any thoughts?

Wouldn't it be better if the client had a web service available and the
callback was simply to that web service? Seems cleaner than this "sort of
fake" asynchronous approach..