cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bazaj, Taru \(IT\)" <Taru.Ba...@MorganStanley.com>
Subject FW: Generating apache cxf client for an https connection
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:08:26 GMT
Hi friends,

I am working on a project to create java client for a web service that
uses https protocol. I have added the certificate required for the
connection in my project and provided the path in my spring config file.

But, when I run the project I get the exception "unable to find valid
certification path to requested target". I am not able to find out what
am I doing wrong.

I have attached the certificate( ypou have to change it from .abc to
.cer), the wsdl exposed by the web service .

The cofig file I wrote is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"

xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"

xmlns:httpj="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration"

xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"

xsi:schemaLocation="

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/

http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration

http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration

http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-jetty.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

<http:conduit
name="{http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/messages}Exch
angeServicePort-http-conduit">

<http:tlsClientParameters>

<sec:trustManagers>

<sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="123456"

file="C:\Documents and
Settings\bazajta\MSDE\eclipseide\3.2\workspace\default\ews_client\packag
es\com\microsoft\schemas\exchange\services\_2006\certs\keystore" />

</sec:trustManagers>

<sec:cipherSuitesFilter>

<!-- these filters ensure that a ciphersuite with-->

<!-- export-suitable or null encryption is used, but-->

<!-- exclude anonymous Diffie-Hellman key change as this-->

<!-- is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks-->

<sec:include>.*_EXPORT_.*</sec:include>

<sec:include>.*_EXPORT1024_.*</sec:include>

<sec:include>.*_WITH_DES_.*</sec:include>

<sec:include>.*_WITH_NULL_.*</sec:include>

<sec:exclude>.*_DH_anon_.*</sec:exclude>

</sec:cipherSuitesFilter>

</http:tlsClientParameters>

</http:conduit>

<!-- We need a bean named "cxf" -->

<!-- <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl" />-->

</beans>

If anyone has worked on anything similar or could think of anything to
solve the issue please get back to me. I need this working urgently.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot !

Taru

Taru Bazaj
Morgan Stanley | Technology
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai (Ex Bombay), 400 090
Phone: +91 22 6641-0281
Taru.Bazaj@MorganStanley.com

  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message