cxf-users mailing list archives

From e70965 <esw...@huawei.com>
Subject exception:java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:37:32 GMT
Hi all,

I am working with cfx 2.1  + JETTY 6.1.9.

I have an example which is successfully deployed and in another environment
it same is getting failed.

When I use JAXRSServerFactoryBean create() function  this throwed an
exception

I am feeling there is some configuration problem with cfx,because I have
observed cfx ServerImpl.initDestination function

I feel there is problem with transportids and activationNamespaces  of
destinationFactory object.

Can any one give correct sol link.

I have seen lot link s related this problems.

plz suggest me how to overcome this problem

Note:-

When it getDestinationFactory() function returns ServletTransportFactory my
application working.

If getDestinationFactory() returns JettyHTTPTransportFactory may application
getting failed.

Please explain me what to change to take ServletTransportFactory always.

Where to configure?

Plz give some suggestion

thanks thanks in advance.

---

 Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is