cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Iman Rahmatizadeh" <iman.rahmatiza...@gmail.com>
Subject SoapActionOutInterceptor vs SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:07:28 GMT
Hi,
As I'm playing with cxf to understand its internals, After calling a
service(foreign non cxf) , It gives me an exception which tells me I need to
supply the soapAction in my header. Digging & debugging through code I see
SoapActionOutInterceptor setting it in one place and later on
SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor resetting to the previous value, removing the
soapAction from request headers. Something tells me I'm missing something
big, anyone could shed some light ?

Iman