cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ulhas Bhole <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject Re: about performances ... FastInfoset and SOAP over TCP support in CXF ?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:31:09 GMT
Hi Dan,

I am currently looking at Apache Mina to see if I can come up with
initial version of TCP transport for CXF. I was thinking of using their
spring integration and get the beans directly but don't how I can get
Spring context from Bus to call ctx.getBean();

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Thursday 21 August 2008 9:26:49 am nicolas de loof wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm read some blogs and benchmarks about use of FastInfoset in replacement
>> for textual XML in SOAP messages over HTTP
>> (http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/WebServices/fastWS/),
>> and about SOAP over TCP (
>> http://blogs.sun.com/oleksiys/entry/soap_tcp_makes_web_services) that seems
>> to be a Microsoft .Net initiative for faster services.
>>
>> Is there any support for those transport/marshalling alternatives in CXF ?
>>

> Fastinfoset is supported in 2.1.2.   There is a fastinfoset feature that will
> enable it:
> org.apache.cxf.feature.FastInfosetFeature
>
> The soap/tcp stuff isn't supported yet.   If someone would like to pick that
> up, great.  :-)

Registered Number: 171387