cxf-users mailing list archives

From Yogesh Chawla - PD <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do you edit the WIKI users guide
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:27:24 GMT
Hello All,
I just joined the Apache CXF list and I see a couple of updates that can be
made to the WIKI.  For example, the servlet transport page says how to get
to the http request and response, but only from the impl method:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html

>From an interceptor, you can get there like this:

HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);

I found this in the mailing list archives and would be great to have on the
WIKI.  When I try to edit the WIKI, I get this:

I guess I am asking the question in the wrong forum, but it would be great to make
some WIKI additions/updates to make things easier for other CXF users.

Cheers,
Yogesh