cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nillable schema elements and wsdl generation
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:22:40 GMT

This seems to be a bug in JAXB.   Basicall, it's generating two schema
documents.  One is completely empty (no element or type defs or anything) and
a second that defines the type, but imports the empty one.   We can hack a
workaround, but it definitely is a bug in jaxb.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org