cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in MessageContentsList
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:42:03 GMT

Damn...  Thought I had killed all of those in 2.1.1.   Not good at all.
Obviously missed one.

Is there ANY way you can send a testcase?   Even sending it privately to me is
fine.    If I can get it reproduced in the debugger, I can take the details
of your other message as a starting point to really dig into it.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp